- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar (if seasoned rice vinegar is not available, add a teaspoon or two of sugar to regular rice vinegar)
- 8 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 tbsp of cilantro
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup toasted, salted, shelled, peeled peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 thinly sliced green onions or chives
1 Prepare dressing: Place peanut butter in a medium bowl. Add the vegetable oil and the toasted sesame oil and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the seasoned rice vinegar and taste
Depending on how you like your dressing, how salty your peanut butter is, how seasoned your rice vinegar is, you may want to add a little more vinegar, a little more sugar, or a little salt.
2 Toast the peanuts in a small skillet until they start to give off toasting aroma
3 Toss together cabbage, carrots, and cilantro
4. Add peanuts and dressing and toss again. Done.