Sweet and Sour Middle East Chicken
Tuesday, December 18th, 2012
- 1 or 2, boneless, skinless chicken breasts laid flat and sliced in half to produce 2 thin fillets per chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove of garlic sliced thin or put through a garlic press
- T tbsp. butter and equal amount of olive oil for sautéing
- 1 or 2 black plums cut up (if available or do without)
- Half a cup of plum jam
- Clove of garlic sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. of white wine vinegar
- Pepper flakes
- In skillet sautee chicken and plums in butter and garlic until done (about 4 minutes on a side).
- Put sauce ingredients ingredients in small saucepan and simmer to blend flavors and thicken to desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over chicken in the skillet to absorb pan flavors and serve over white rice and side of broccoli.
- Posted in: Chicken