Stuffed Tomatoes I
Wednesday, January 7th, 2015
- Medium sized tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Ritz crackers
- Salt and pepper
- Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out the pulp including part of the ribs.
- Lightly salt and pepper the inside of the tomato.
- Crush crackers (4 or 5 per tomato) with salt and pepper.
- Fill tomatoes about two thirds full with Parmesan.
- Fill the remaining space in tomatoes with generous amount of crushed crackers.
- Top with a big dollop of butter.
- Bake for one hour at 350.
- Posted in: Baked Dishes