Pan Fried Chicken with Capers
Tuesday, March 20th, 2012
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2-3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Flour for dredging chicken
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp capers and a little caper brine
- Take a boneless, skinless chicken fillet and lay it flat on the cutting board. Cut horizontally so you have two thin chicken fillets.
- Heat two or three tablespoons of olive oil in a hot skillet.
- Mix a couple of table spoons of flour with salt and pepper and put on a plate.
- Dredge chicken in the seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- Lay chicken in the hot pan, and pan fry for about three minutes on a side or until cooked through. Remove to plate.
- Add to the pan a couple of tablespoons each of butter, capers (put a teaspoon of the caper brine in for added flavor), and white wine vinegar. Swirl around and pour over chicken.
- Serve with Jasmine Rice and fresh asparagus.
- Posted in: Chicken