- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp of dried)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced thin
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup of sliced green olives
- 3 bay leaves
- package of chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
1. Combine olives oil , vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder, garlic, bay leaves, raisins, and olives. Prick skin of chicken and pour marinade over. Let marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Place chicken in baking dish and pour marinade over.
3. Sprinkle chicken with brown sugar and bake uncovered for about 50 minutes.